Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two Necklaces

I am enjoying learning to tat. I am still working through the Marilee Rockley course on Craftsy, but detoured slightly to practice some more basic rings and chains with picots.


This little necklace above was a very simple pattern for Celtic edging, just rings and chains, no joins. I then threaded ribbon through. It was a free pattern from Celtic Tatting



Then I was back to the course and tatted this piece, the Rhapsody necklace. I just need to get some chain and then attach this to finish the necklace.

For both of these projects I used Finca thread. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of some Lizbeth that I have ordered on-line.

So this is now four pieces for the 25 motif challenge (I counted the two pairs of earrings as one as it was the same pattern!)

1 comment: